Aquabot AJET 122 Pool Rover S2-50 Robot Pool CleanerFrom Aquabot SKU: AJET122
• Aquabot Rover Robotic Pool Cleaner for Above & In-Ground Pools
• Higher Suction Power to Pick Up Debris
• Includes 50-foot kink free, EZ swivel cable
• New and Easy to Use Power Supply
• 2 Fixed Scrubbing Brushes for a Deeper Clean
• Top Access to Filter Media
- Product Details
- Buyer's Guide
- Why Buy From Us?
The Aquabot Pool Rover S2-50 Robot Pool Cleaner has an innovative design that was created for a faster more accurate cleaning. The Pool Rover S2-50 features some of the best cleaning functionality on the market.
The sleeker design and brush allows for maximum coverage throughout your pool and allows you to enjoy your pool instead of worrying about it. The Pool Rover S2-50 is equipped with hydro-robotic technology and has the capability of mixing 80 gallons of water per minute.
• The Pool Rover S2-50 circulates your pool’s water as it navigates around your swimming pool. Mixing the water like this allows the added chemicals to circulate the entire swimming pool ensuring everything is clean and clear.
• This Aquabot Pool Cleaner has an internal pump and filtration system that allows it to filter water as it maneuvers around your swimming pool.
• With the Pool Rover S2-50 internal pump and filtration system, this robotic pool cleaner helps mix the pool chemicals into your pool water and filters it as it goes. This allows you to use fewer chemicals in your swimming pool, resulting in less pool maintenance for you!
• With all debris being self-contained within the unit, it takes away strain from your existing filtration system allowing you to save on back washing. With better water circulation, you can save up to 30% on chemical usage.
• For Above-Ground & Small In-Ground Pools
• Shape: Rectangle, Lap, Kidney, L-Shape, Round, Oval
• Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete, Fiberglass, Tile
• Pool to Wall Transition: Curved
Product Dimensions (Inches): 18 x 12 x 19
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this robot pool cleaner support both 110v and 220v?
Yes, this unit has a universal power supply that will adapt to 110 or 220 v.
Does it come with hoses?
There are no hoses needed for this. It has two reusable filters inside that can be washed in a washing machine. There is a power cord that goes from the Rover to an outlet. The power cord has a big bobber on it to keep the cord from sinking to the bottom.
my center drain in the middle of the pool sticks up some and some vacuums will not go over it. Will this one go over it?
If the drain shape has angled slopes and about 2 inches or so in height, it shouldn't have a problem going over it. Otherwise, it may think it's a barrier and will go around it. It's difficult to confirm, though, without seeing the drain design.