Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool CleanerFrom Dolphin SKU: B00Q8M0NWE
• Dolphin robot pool cleaner has easy cartridge system for quick cleaning.
• Patented 60 ft swivel cable helps prevent tangling.
• Scrubs, vacuums and filters all pool surfaces in just 2.5 hours.
• Uses smart navigation to scan and clean your pool floor completely.
• Designed for inground pools up to 50 ft in length.
• This is an affiliate product listing with Amazon.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
The weekly timer function allows the Nautilus Plus to automatically run its programmed two-hour cycle at set intervals throughout the week: once every 24 hours, once every 48 hours, and once every 72 hours without needing to remove it from the pool unless the filters are dirty.
The extra-large top access filter system is equipped with two full sets of filter cartridges. This means that both large and small debris will be filtered out from your water, resulting in a cleaner, clearer swimming pool.
One of the most defining features of Dolphin robots is the presence of a patented swivel cable. This technology addresses one of the most prevalent problems with robotic cleaner technology by allowing the cable to spin and rotate a full 360 degrees with the robot’s movement in the water, without the cable becoming kinked or tangled.
Another important feature to note about Dolphin Robotics is the fact that it is completely independent of you pool’s pump and filter. This lets you clean your pool using a fraction of the energy than other types of cleaning systems.
• For in ground pools of 20 ft X 50 ft
• Cleans all pool shapes and surfaces: vinyl, granite, plaster, tile
• Cleans pool floor, walls and up to waterline
• Top access filter loading and extra large fine filter basket. Comes with 4 fine and 4 ultra fine cartridges.
• Cleaning cycle 2 hrs with weekly timer
Product Dimensions (Inches): 16 x 10 x 16
Warranty: 2 Years
Weight: 22 lbs
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.