Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner
Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool CleanerFrom Dolphin
• Dolphin Premier offers up to four types of media in one robot pool cleaner.
• For in-ground pools of any shape or surface up to 51 ft.
• Commercial grade DC motors reduces energy use up to 87%.
• Smart-Nav software delivers optimized cleaning coverage for a new level of clean.
• This is an affiliate product listing with Amazon.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
Four Media Types for Any Cleaning Need
Choose the right media for the job. Want to clean fine debris and algae that passes through other pool cleaners? Go micro-filter. Need to pick up a bushel of leaves? Go oversized debris bag. There are four choices available:
- The micro-cartridge filter is for really small bacteria and algae,
- The standard cartridge is for dirt, sand and other visible contaminants
- The debris bags (permanent and disposable) are for capturing larger debris, such as twigs and leaves.
Patented 360° Anti-Tangle Swivel
The Dolphin Premier comes with a proprietary anti-tangle swivel cable. As the cleaner moves around in your pool, the cable is able to rotate a full 360 degrees. The Premiere’s 60-foot cable is made from thermoplastic rubber, which reduces frictional drag and allows better movement through the water.
SmartNav Pool Surface Scanning
When you unleash the Dolphin Premier pool cleaner into your pool, it doesn't just wonder aimlessly around like other cleaners. Smart-Nav software delivers highly optimized coverage for a new level of clean. Premier calculates the optimal pattern for faster cleaning. Microprocessor control ensures complete efficient coverage.
Commercial Grade Ultra Efficient DC Motors
The principal is simple. 24 volt motors operate on nearly 90% less power than AC booster pumps. Running on just 180 watts, the hourly cost to operate Premier is only 5 cents per hour. Premier cleans quickly and thoroughly. That’s why you can set Premier to run just when you need it - daily, 2x per week or 3x per week.
HyperGrip Continuous Rubber Tracks
It’s able to move steadily, even along vertical walls. This is because the Premiere uses HyperGrip continuous rubber tracks, instead of wheels. By using tracks, the cleaner keeps a solid footing through the cleaning cycle. The tracks grip the surface strongly and counter any loss of friction caused by water. They also make it easier to climb over drains, steps and walls.
Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 20 x 14 inches
Item Weight: 22 pounds
Warranty: 3 Years
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.