Ecovacs Deebot OZMO N8 PRO High-powered Robot Vacuum & Mop
Ecovacs Deebot OZMO N8 PRO High-powered Robot Vacuum & MopFrom Ecovacs SKU: DEEBOT OZMO N8 PRO
- Product Details
- Why Buy From Us?
Deebot OZMO N8 PRO High-powered Robot Vacuum & Mop with Obstacle Avoidance by Ecovacs
ECOVACS DEEBOT N8 Pro is your high-performance vacuum and mop robot, designed to keep even the busiest households sparkling. With maximum suction power of 2600Pa, it effectively removes embedded dirt and dust.
The OZMO™ Mopping System gives you the value of an all-in-one-robot that vacuums and mops simultaneously. N8 Pro features advanced laser navigation to accurately map your home, creating efficient cleaning paths for systematic coverage and fewer missed spots.
Truly hassle-free, it detects and avoids objects on the floor to keep clean going. DEEBOT N8 Pro is ideal for busy families who have more important things to do than mop and vacuum—but still love a clean home.
Robot Floor Cleaner Features
- Superior Suction Power at Low Noise Levels
- Vacuuming and Mopping with Auto-Carpet Detection
- Laser-Based LiDAR Navigation with Advanced dToF Sensors
- Precision Obstacle Detection and Avoidance
- Full-Automation with App Connectivity
- Unlimited Virtual Boundaries
- Upgraded Customized Cleaning
- High-Efficiency Filter
- Exceptional 110-Minute Runtime; Self-charges and Resumes
- Smart Home Integration
Order your Robot Floor Cleaner Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
- Navigation Type: TrueMapping Laser Mapping
- Cleaning Mode: Auto, Area, Custom
- Vacuum Components: Main Brush, 2 Side Brushes, Vacuum
- Carpet Detection: Yes
- Vacuum Power Adjustment: Yes (Auto & Manual)
- Dust Bin Capacity (ml): 420
- Floating Main Brush: Yes
- Size of Robot (φxH,mm): 353mm x 353mm x 94mm
- Noise Value (dBA ): 67
- Battery Specifications (Type, mAh): Lithium-Ion, 3200
- Working Time (min): 110
- Charging Time (H): 4
- Rated Power of Robot (W): 40
- Working Voltage of Robot (V): 14.4
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.