Ecovacs WINBOT 850 Robot Window CleanerFrom Ecovacs SKU: W850
• The WINBOT 850 robot window cleaner offers strong suction & deep cleaning.
• Ball Sensors detect glass edges to clean without falling.
• Cleans frameless windows and all glass surface types.
• Safety Pod and Tether allows cleaning of high rise windows.
• Extraordinary safety protection with user friendly design.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Buyer's Guide
- Why Buy From Us?
Thanks to its innovative fan technology, WINBOT 850 cleans framed or frameless windows inside or outside. WINBOT 850 can even work its cleaning magic on frosted or filmed glass. This robot window cleaner is intelligent and simple to use with one-touch operation and automated “N” or “Z” cleaning paths based on window shape. It uses a 4-stage cleaning process while the mechanical bumper protects window frames, and multiple sensors help it intelligently avoid edges and obstacles while leaving glass shining.
Award Winning Robotics
• WINBOT is regularly recognized as an award winning line of robotics by leading domestic and international organizations and publications for its patented new technologies, innovations and designs.
Reach New Heights
• It removes the risk of cleaning tall or hard to reach windows. Simply place the WINBOT on the glass and press start on the robot or its remote control. WINBOT will automatically determine the size of the window, map the most efficient cleaning path, clean the window and return to where it began for easy removal. It also comes with an extension chord of 4.3 meters to clean even higher.
Cleans Framed and Frameless Windows
• WINBOT 850 is specifically designed to automatically clean the inside or outside of any sized framed or unframed glass windows, mirrors, doors or similar surfaces.
Automatic Cleaning Path and Memory
• Before it starts cleaning, W850 scans the perimeter to detect the shape of the window and automatically adjusts its cleaning path, in order to clean the area in the most efficient way! The window cleaning robot will follow a Z-Shaped Cleaning Path for wide, horizontal windows and a N-Shaped Cleaning Path for tall, vertical windows. It can also be cleaned with a remote control that allows you to start, pause and manage the direction of the robot window cleaner.
4 Stage Cleaning Process
• WINBOT 850 has a unique 4-stage cleaning process: first, the front Cleaning Pad sprayed with cleaning solution moistens, loosens and absorbs dirt; second, a squeegee removes debris; third, another squeegee draws the remaining waterborne dirt from the glass; fourth, the rear Cleaning Pad wipes the window to a dry, spotless shine.
Serious About Safety
• Every WINBOT features redundant levels of safety protection. The WINBOT cupule has dual suction rings that form a double vacuum barrier that keeps the WINBOT on the window if one were to fail the other would keep the robot on the glass until manually removed. A powerful onboard motor maintains a firm vacuum suction to the glass while still allowing the robot to move about and clean. An onboard back-up battery continues to power the motor in the event of AC power failure from the wall outlet. Every WINBOT comes with a safety pod & tether that can be attached to the window and WINBOT.
Product Dimensions (Inches): 9 x 4 x 9
Product Weight: 5 LBS