Ecovacs WINBOT W830 Robot Window CleanerFrom Ecovacs SKU: W830
• WINBOT W830 robot window cleaner has the Edge Detection Technology to prevent falling.
• Simple 3-Step Operation and Dual Cleaning Path Options and Memory
• Cleans Glass of Any Thickness and Type
• Lightweight and Compact
• Extraordinary Safety Protection with User Friendly Design
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Buyer's Guide
- Why Buy From Us?
Thanks to its smart suction fan, the WINBOT W830 cleans more surfaces including vertical glass, framed or frameless glass, frosted, filmed or colored glass, horizontal surfaces and more. W830 is smart and simple to use with one touch operation and automatic "N" or "Z" cleaning paths. It also has sensors to stop WINBOT W830 from moving across window frames, intelligently identify window edges and obstacles while leaving surfaces shining.
Award Winning Robotics
• WINBOT is an award-winning line of robotics that is frequently recognized by leading industry organizations worldwide, for its patented technologies, innovations and designs.
Reach New Heights
• It removes the risk of cleaning tall or hard to reach windows. Simply place the WINBOT on the glass and press start on the robot or its remote control. WINBOT will automatically determine the size of the window, map the most efficient cleaning path, clean the window and return to where it began for easy removal.
Cleans Framed and Frameless Windows
• WINBOT W830 is specifically designed to automatically clean the inside or outside of any sized framed or unframed glass windows, mirrors, doors or similar surfaces.
• WINBOT Pathfinder Technology automatically determines the size of the glass to be cleaned, calculates a custom-cleaning path for speed and efficiency, then cleans the glass and returns to where it began for convenient removal. Multiple sensors and onboard Pathfinder Intelligence also enable WINBOT to navigate around obstacles such as window latches, door handles and more.
Serious About Safety
• Every WINBOT features redundant levels of safety protection. The WINBOT cupule has dual suction rings that form a double vacuum barrier that keeps the WINBOT on the window€“ if one were to fail the other would keep the robot on the glass until manually removed. A powerful onboard motor maintains a firm vacuum suction to the glass while still allowing the robot to move about and clean. An onboard back-up battery continues to power the motor in the event of AC power failure from the wall outlet. Every WINBOT comes with a safety pod & tether that can be attached to the window and WINBOT.
Product Dimensions (Inches): 8.6 x 8.6 x 4
Product Weight: 3 LBS