Hayward Aquavac RC9990GR TigerShark QC Robot Pool CleanerFrom Hayward SKU: RC9990GR
• TigerShark QC Robot Pool Cleaner has 3hr cleaning cycle.
• Robot Pool Cleaner Ideal for In Ground Pools.
• Works with vinyl, granite, and fiberglass surfaces.
• Scrubs and vacuums floors, steps, walls, and waterline.
• Quick Clean provides a brisk 90 minute cleaning cycle.
• Remove and rinse removable filter with a garden hose.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Buyer's Guide
- Why Buy From Us?
The Hayward TigerShark QC scrubs and vacuums your pool's floor, walls, and steps, keeping them clean and free of debris. It calculates how big your pool is and programs itself for the most efficient and minimized operating time. Easy to use and operate, all you do is take it out of the box, plug it in and you're ready to go.
It features an easy-to-clean reinforced cartridge filter element that strains debris down to 5 microns for water clarity and extended durability. This pool cleaner works with vinyl, granite, and fiberglass surfaces for in ground pools up to 20' x 40'. As an additional safety measure, all TigerShark's feature a 24 DC volt, energy efficient motor.
Cleans in ground pool sizes of up to 20' X 40'.
Comes with 3 year warranty.
• Saves up to 94-percent on energy costs and uses less energy vs most pressure cleaners.
• Its efficient cleaning pattern covers the entire pool including the bottom and sides, all the way to the tile line.
• Equipped with a convenient shut-off function, automatically powering down at the end of its three-hour cleaning cycle.
• An easy to clean reinforced cartridge element, which means no more bags, just remove and wash down with a garden hose.
• Comes with a 55' floating power chord.
• On-board pump for intense vacuum power to suck up dirt and debris.
Product Dimensions (Inches): 21.5 x 19.8 x 19.8
Product Weight: 40 LBS
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What happens if you have a salt pool? Does it suck up all the salt?
When you add salt you wait 24 hours before running salt system or vacuum. Buy a second set of filters so you can rotate them.
Hello, Is this a good unit for lots of leaves?
The area where the debris gets collected and stored is not very large and large leaves tend to get stuck in the intake slot. Hayward does sell special "clean up" filters that work a bit better when you have more leaves, but those are only for occasional use. Overall, it is best to remove any large leaves that are sucked into it to prevent any blockage with the filter and intake slot.