Hayward RC9742CUBY SharkVac Robot Pool Cleaner
Hayward RC9742CUBY SharkVac Robot Pool CleanerFrom Hayward SKU: RC9742CUBY
• Hayward RC9742 SharkVac Robot Pool Cleaner for In Ground Pools.
• Works with vinyl, granite, and fiberglass surfaces. Can also be used on tile surfaces with foam roller add-on.
• Robotic pool cleaner scrubs and vacuums floors and coves. Does not cover walls and waterline.
• Sensor protects motor by not running while out of the water.
• Runs separately from the pool's pump and filter system.
- Product Details
- Why Buy From Us?
The Hayward SharkVac RC9742CUBY cleans the floor of any in-ground pool up to 20' x 40'. It features a low-profile design and easy top-access which allows fast removal of any debris caught.
This automatic pool cleaner uses 94% less energy than most traditional pool cleaners and can be compared to the energy used by a standard light bulb. This pool cleaner cleans all floor and cove surfaces within its two hour cleaning cycle and runs separately from your existing filtration system.
The SharkVac inground pool robot vacuum works by calculating the size of the pool and programs itself to use the most timely and energy-efficient route. And it uses an out-of-water sensor that protects the motor by not allowing it to run when it's removed from the pool.
• Saves up to 94-percent on energy costs and uses less energy vs most pressure cleaners.
• Incorporates two fine porosity filtration elements in a sleek floor-specific design.
• Saves you money by running separately from the pool's pump and filter system.
• Easy top access to filter cartridge, which means no more bags, just remove and wash down with a garden hose.
• Comes with a Kevlar reinforced 50' floating power chord.
• Out-of-water sensor protects motor by not allowing it to run while out of the water
Product Dimensions (Inches): 29.5 x 24 x 18
Cleans in ground pool sizes of up to 20' X 40'.
Comes with 1 year warranty.
Product Weight: 21.5 LBS
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.