Hayward RC9955CUB TigerShark Plus Robot Pool Cleaner
Hayward RC9955CUB TigerShark Plus Robot Pool CleanerFrom Hayward SKU: RC9955CUB
• TigerShark Plus robot pool cleaner comes with a remote control.
• Designed for in ground pools.
• Works with vinyl, granite, and fiberglass surfaces.
• Scrubs and vacuums floors, steps, walls, and waterline.
• Cord 55 ft long and cleans up to 20 x 40 pool size.
• Easy access to filter and clean with a hose.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
This TigerShark includes a remote control where you can have complete control over your robot's cleaning actions. Simply drive the cleaner to your desired area of the pool and have it begin its cleaning. This will enable you to spot clean specific areas that are missed during regular cleanings.
This is the first portable robot to feature a reinforced cartridge filter element. This makes cleanup easy with the patented filter cartridge system: just remove and rinse with a garden hose. There are also optional clean-up filter elements for large debris removal available. Ultimately this is a low maintenance easy to use cleaner anyone can operate.
Cleans in ground pool sizes of up to 20' X 40'.
Comes with 3 year warranty.
• Saves up to 94-percent on energy costs and uses less energy vs most pressure cleaners.
• Its efficient cleaning pattern covers the entire pool including the bottom and sides, all the way to the tile line.
• Equipped with a convenient shut-off function, automatically powering down at the end of its three-hour cleaning cycle. Also has a faster 90 min Quick Clean cycle.
• An easy to clean reinforced cartridge element, which means no more bags, just remove and wash down with a garden hose.
• Comes with a 55' floating power cord.
• On-board pump for intense vacuum power to suck up dirt and debris.
Product Dimensions (Inches): 15.5 x 16.5 x 11.5
Product Weight: 21 LBS
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this come with a power supply and cart?
It comes with a power supply for the cord, but no cart.
What happens if you have a salt pool? Does it suck up all the salt?
When you add salt you wait 24 hours before running salt system or vacuum. Buy a second set of filters so you can rotate them.
Hello, Is this a good unit for lots of leaves?
The area where the debris gets collected and stored is not very large and large leaves tend to get stuck in the intake slot. Hayward does sell special "clean up" filters that work a bit better when you have more leaves, but those are only for occasional use. Overall, it is best to remove any large leaves that are sucked into it to prevent any blockage with the filter and intake slot.