Infinuvo QQ2 Basic Robot Vacuum CleanerFrom Infinuvo SKU: QQ2 BASIC
• Infinuvo QQ2 Robot Cleaner Vacuums, Sweeps and UV Sterilizes.
• UV light kills bacteria and germs, ideal for allergy sufferers.
• Cleans on hardwood, tile, linoleum floors and low profile carpets.
• Edge and obstacle sensors while vacuuming.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Buyer's Guide
- Why Buy From Us?
The Infinuvo QQ2 Basic robot vacuum cleaner sweeps and vacuums for you. It can easily handle various surfaces including carpet, hardwood tile and linoleum. It can also go underneath the beds and other hard-to-reach places to clean dirt, dust and pet hair while simultaneously killing bacteria and deodorizing with its ultraviolet light. With Cliff Sensing technology built-in, the QQ2 intelligently avoid stairs and ledges.
One unique feature of the QQ2 series is that it has built-in UV light, so it can disinfect while vacuuming, killing bacteria, germs and allergens on your floor. This is a big plus for people who have pets in the house or suffer allergies.
It can clean up to 70 minutes on a single charge.
• Rolling brushes and a strong entry makes this suitable for all floor surfaces except for plush and long fur carpet.
• Its slim shape allows it to clean beneath beds, tables and other furniture items without getting stuck and cleaning those hard to reach places.
• Generates ozone to provide disinfection while cleaning, killing germs and bacteria to reduce allergens.
• Control where it cleans and embed it into the cover so it won't get misplaced.
Five Step Cleaning Process
• Repetitive rotation cleaning pattern guarantees the most efficient cleaning of any room. Can also split the five step movement from sequential or independent sessions.
Product Weight: 9 LBS
Product Dimensions (Inches): 13.5 x 13.5 x 3.5
Warranty: 1 Year
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does it come with an invisible wall unit?
It doesn't run come with the invisible wall units like some other brands. It does obstacle avoidance sensors but does have trouble with edges of rugs and beneath cabinets.
Does it have a scheduling feature?
No, you cannot schedule cleanings with this robot vacuum.
Does it go to all the rooms of the house by its own? Does it resume from where it stopped after going back for charging?
It randomly meanders throughout the rooms. It does not resume after a charge; it docks until the next scheduled cleaning so it can leave areas uncleaned depending upon how large an area it\'s set up to cover.