iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum- Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum- Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-ChargingFrom iRobot SKU: B00IPEZKBW
- Product Details
- Why Buy From Us?
- 3-Stage cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and hair from hard floors and carpet.
- Dual Multi Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris; The Auto Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean both carpets and hard floors
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of sensors intelligently navigate the robot under and around objects and under furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Edge Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27 degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners
- Runs for upto 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging.
- Featuring Roomba Essentials Smart Navigation, Auto Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum, 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 North American Line Cord, 1 Extra AeroVac Filter, 1 Brush Cleaning Tool, Owner’s Guide, Documentation Package
- IRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non authorized resellers on Amazon, and will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers
Release Date: 05-06-2016
Details: Experience cleaner floors, all at the push of a button with the Roomba 614 robot vacuum. The patented 3-Stage Cleaning System is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction everything from small particles to large debris from carpets and hard floors. Dirt Detect sensors alert the Roomba robot vacuum to clean more thoroughly on concentrated areas of dirt. Just press clean and Roomba gets to work.
Package Dimensions: 18.8 x 17.5 x 6.0 inches
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.