Neato Botvac Connected Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Neato Botvac Connected Robot Vacuum CleanerFrom Neato SKU: 945-0177
• Wi-Fi enabled for scheduled cleanings & updates from your smartphone.
• Accurate, perfect cleanings with laser mapped navigation.
• Syncs with Amazon Echo, Google Assistant and other smart home devices.
• Lithium battery increases vacuum run times and battery life.
• Two new cleaning modes: Eco Mode and Turbo Mode.
• Ultra Filter & Spiral Blade Brush captures pet hair with ease and kills allergens.
• Designed for busy lives, parents, pet owners, travelers and retirees.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
The Neato Botvac™ Connected is a Wi-Fi enabled robotic vacuum that lets you control your vacuum from wherever you are. The app makes everything easier - set a schedule, set your robot to clean, clean your whole house, or choose spot clean, stop or pause the robot, and get instant notification about the status of your vacuuming run. Basically, you can get everything done from your phone.
And two new cleaning modes are introduced with this model. You can choose between Eco Mode for a longer, quieter energy saving clean, or Turbo Mode for super-powered cleaning, with maximum pick up. Eco Mode will clean for up to 120 minutes while Turbo Mode has a run time of up to 90 minutes.
Another new addition is a ultra performance filter. It captures up to twice the small particles (0.3 microns) compared to competitors. And the design makes it easy to pop out when emptying the dirt bin and the mesh screen keeps dirt from accumulating on the filter, making it easier to clean.
There's also a new high capacity Lithium Ion battery. This increases the robot's vacuuming run times and gives it a longer life span than a conventional battery. The Connected can clean between 4000-5000 sqr ft in ECO mode while the regular Botvac and D-series is around 2500 sqr ft.
Like other Botvac models, this will continue to use Neato's patented Neato Botvision™, its breakthrough robotic mapping and navigation software so it knows where to clean while avoiding obstacles.
Anytime Anywhere Vacuuming
• When Botvac Connected is paired with a home Wi-Fi network and the Neato app, users can remotely set up a regular vacuuming schedule, start a full house or spot clean, stop or pause the robot and get instant notifications about the status of the vacuuming run.
Remote Control App
• You can direct the robot’s vacuuming path right from the Neato app when connected to the home network, moving Botvac Connected to clean wherever the user chooses.
Spiral Combo Brush
• The gold standard for pet hair pick-up on floors of all types and picks up the most dirt. Effortless to remove and maintain, it generates reduced noise and is the preferred brush solution for homes with different floor types. Its the only Neato vacuum that comes with this brush.
• Neato's patented laser distance system continually scans the room, making instant decisions based on input from its external sensors. This enables Botvac to create detailed and accurate maps of its environment and methodically clean in an organized back and forth pattern, leaving the straight carpet vacuum lines.
Spin Flow System
• Combines powerful vacuum suction and precision brushes to leave floors immaculately clean. Botvac Connected effortlessly picks up stuff like dirt, crumbs, dust bunnies, and pet hair. And, with its D-Shape design and CornerClever technology, Neato gets to where dirt hides--in corners and along walls.
Schedule or Auto Clean
• Simply push start or automatically schedule cleanings. Botvac Connected automatically vacuums multiple rooms on its own, effortlessly transitioning from room to room and from one floor surface to another.
Avoids Obstacles and Furniture
• As Botvac Connected scans the room, it senses objects in its path, like furniture and toys, and carefully navigates around them. It even detects and avoids stairs. Unlike other robot vacuums that require wall-mounted blocking sensors, simply drop down easy-to-use boundary markers to keep it away from places you don't want it to go.
Complete Cleaning Coverage
• Hugs walls and gets under furniture where dust bunnies hide. With its unique D-shape design and 50% larger brush than round robots, Botvac Connected cleans within 10 millimeters of the wall. Plus its low profile allows it to clean under beds and in other hard-to-reach places where dust bunnies collect.
In The Box
• High Performance Robot Vacuum
• Integrated Charge Base
• Power Cord
• Spiral Blade Brush
• Combo Brush
• Ultra Performance Filter
• Side Brush
• Boundary Markers
• Brush and Filter Cleaning Tool
Product Dimensions (Inches): 12.7 x 13.2 x 3.9
Product Weight: 9 LBS
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can this robot vacuum clean on dark or black carpets?
Yes, the Neato WiFi Connected and all BotVac series robot vacuums, can clean on dark or black carpets without issue. It doesn't use sensors to detect edges, confusing the darkness of a black carpet as an edge, so it will clean without any trouble.
What is the difference between the botvac wifi and the botvac d80? is it just the wifi enabled feature?
Yes, that is the only difference.
How do I trigger the neato to start automatically when I leave home? I don't want to use a schedule as I leave home at different times.
If you are connected via the app, you can log in at any time and click on your Neato and click on ready to clean. Your Neato will now go out and start a whole house cleaning. Or you can just click on the home button on your Neato when leaving and this will also start a session.
Can the Neato vacuum a house of about 3000sq ft?
It should have no problem with a house of that size. It vacuums for 45-60 minutes on a charge. If it does not finish, it will return to its base, recharge, then go back and finish vacuuming the rest of the house. It remembers what it has completed and where it was when recharging was necessary.
How does smart mapping work? Do I do anything special to get it started?
Smart Mapping runs automatically when it vacuums. From the manufacturer on how it works: Neato's patented laser distance system continually scans the room, making instant decisions based on input from its external sensors. This enables Botvac to create detailed and accurate maps of its environment and methodically clean in an organized back and forth pattern, leaving the straight carpet vacuum lines.