Neato Botvac D3 Connected Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Neato Botvac D3 Connected Robot Vacuum CleanerFrom Neato SKU: 945-0235
• Neato robot vacuum Wi-Fi enabled for anywhere anytime control.
• Laser navigation maps the room for accurate cleaning.
• D shape design gets close to walls and corners.
• Lithium battery increases run times and life span.
• Cleans on wood, tile, laminate and carpet.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
The Neato Botvac D3 Connected is a Wi-Fi enabled robotic vacuum that lets you control your vacuum from wherever you are. The app makes everything easier - set a schedule, set your robot to clean from wherever you are, clean your whole house, or choose spot clean, stop or pause the robot, and get instant notification about the status of your vacuuming run. Basically, you can get everything done from your phone.
It's Lithium Ion battery increases the robot's vacuuming run times and gives it a longer life span than a conventional battery. The D3 can clean up to 1800 Sqr Ft until it needs re-charging.
Like other Botvac models, this also has Neato's patented Neato Botvision™, its breakthrough robotic mapping and navigation software so it knows where to clean while avoiding obstacles.
Anytime Anywhere Vacuuming
• When the Botvac D3 is paired with a home Wi-Fi network and the Neato app, users can remotely set up a regular vacuuming schedule, start a full house or spot clean, stop or pause the robot and get instant notifications about the status of the vacuuming run.
Remote Control App
• You can direct the robot’s vacuuming path right from the Neato app when connected to the home network, moving Botvac Connected to clean wherever the user chooses.
• Neato's patented laser distance system continually scans the room, making instant decisions based on input from its external sensors. This enables Botvac to create detailed and accurate maps of its environment and methodically clean in an organized back and forth pattern, leaving the straight carpet vacuum lines.
Spin Flow System
• Combines powerful vacuum suction and precision brushes to leave floors immaculately clean. Botvac D3 effortlessly picks up stuff like dirt, crumbs, dust bunnies, and pet hair. And, with its D-Shape design and CornerClever technology, Neato gets to where dirt hides--in corners and along walls.
Schedule or Auto Clean
• Simply push start or automatically schedule cleanings. Botvac D3 automatically vacuums multiple rooms on its own, effortlessly transitioning from room to room and from one floor surface to another.
Avoids Obstacles and Furniture
• As Botvac D3 scans the room, it senses objects in its path, like furniture and toys, and carefully navigates around them. It even detects and avoids stairs. Unlike other robot vacuums that require wall-mounted blocking sensors, simply drop down easy-to-use boundary markers to keep it away from places you don't want it to go.
Complete Cleaning Coverage
• Hugs walls and gets under furniture where dust bunnies hide. With its unique D-shape design and 50% larger brush than round robots, Botvac D3 cleans within 10 millimeters of the wall. Plus its low profile allows it to clean under beds and in other hard-to-reach places where dust bunnies collect.
In The Box
• High Performance Robot Vacuum
• Integrated Charge Base
• Power Cord
• Combo Brush
• Standard Filter
Product Dimensions (Inches): 12.6 x 13.2 x 3.9
Product Weight: 7.5 LBS
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can this robot vacuum clean on dark or black carpets?
Yes, all BotVac series robot vacuums, can clean on dark or black carpets without issue. It doesn't use sensors to detect edges, confusing the darkness of a black carpet as an edge, so it will clean without any trouble.
What is the difference between the botvac connected and the botvac d3?
D3 has a standard filter, no spiral blade brush, no side brush or come with boundary markers.
How do I trigger the neato to start automatically when I leave home? I don't want to use a schedule as I leave home at different times.
If you are connected via the app, you can log in at any time and click on your Neato and click on ready to clean. Your Neato will now go out and start a whole house cleaning. Or you can just click on the home button on your Neato when leaving and this will also start a session.
Does this need a WiFi network so it can work? Or a smartphone?
No, wifi is an additional feature so you can manage it from your smartphone if you like. It can be controlled by its remote control and programmed for scheduled cleanings.