Neato Botvac D5 Connected Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Neato Botvac D5 Connected Robot Vacuum CleanerFrom Neato SKU: 945-0228
• Wi-Fi enabled for scheduled cleanings & updates from your smartphone.
• Accurate, perfect cleanings with laser mapped navigation.
• Get spotless floors and lush, clean carpets with its powerful suction power.
• Ultra filter captures pet hair with ease, killing germs and allergens.
• Lithium battery increases vacuum run times and battery life.
• Designed for busy lives, parents, pet owners, travelers and retirees.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
The Neato Botvac D5 Connected is a Wi-Fi enabled robotic vacuum that lets you control your vacuum from wherever you are. The app makes everything easier - set a schedule, set your robot to clean from wherever you are, clean your whole house, or choose spot clean, stop or pause the robot, and get instant notification about the status of your vacuuming run. Basically, you can get everything done from your phone.
It also comes with a ultra performance filter. It captures up to twice the small particles (0.3 microns) compared to competitors. And the design makes it easy to pop out when emptying the dirt bin and the mesh screen keeps dirt from accumulating on the filter, making it easier to clean.
It's high capacity Lithium Ion battery increases the robot's vacuuming run times and gives it a longer life span than a conventional battery. The Connected can clean up to 4500 sqr ft.
Like other Botvac models, this also has Neato's patented Neato Botvision™, its breakthrough robotic mapping and navigation software so it knows where to clean while avoiding obstacles.
Anytime Anywhere Vacuuming
• When the Botvac D5 is paired with a home Wi-Fi network and the Neato app, users can remotely set up a regular vacuuming schedule, start a full house or spot clean, stop or pause the robot and get instant notifications about the status of the vacuuming run.
Remote Control App
• You can direct the robot’s vacuuming path right from the Neato app when connected to the home network, moving Botvac Connected to clean wherever the user chooses.
• Neato's patented laser distance system continually scans the room, making instant decisions based on input from its external sensors. This enables Botvac to create detailed and accurate maps of its environment and methodically clean in an organized back and forth pattern, leaving the straight carpet vacuum lines.
Spin Flow System
• Combines powerful vacuum suction and precision brushes to leave floors immaculately clean. Botvac D5 effortlessly picks up stuff like dirt, crumbs, dust bunnies, and pet hair. And, with its D-Shape design and CornerClever technology, Neato gets to where dirt hides--in corners and along walls.
Schedule or Auto Clean
• Simply push start or automatically schedule cleanings. Botvac D3 automatically vacuums multiple rooms on its own, effortlessly transitioning from room to room and from one floor surface to another.
Avoids Obstacles and Furniture
• As Botvac D5 scans the room, it senses objects in its path, like furniture and toys, and carefully navigates around them. It even detects and avoids stairs. Unlike other robot vacuums that require wall-mounted blocking sensors, simply drop down easy-to-use boundary markers to keep it away from places you don't want it to go.
Complete Cleaning Coverage
• Hugs walls and gets under furniture where dust bunnies hide. With its unique D-shape design and 50% larger brush than round robots, Botvac D5 cleans within 10 millimeters of the wall. Plus its low profile allows it to clean under beds and in other hard-to-reach places where dust bunnies collect.
In The Box
• High Performance Robot Vacuum
• Integrated Charge Base
• Power Cord
• Combo Brush
• Ultra Performance Filter
• Side Brush
• Boundary Markers
• Brush and Filter Cleaning Tool
Product Dimensions (Inches): 12.6 x 13.2 x 3.9
Product Weight: 8 LBS
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can this robot vacuum clean on dark or black carpets?
Yes, all BotVac series robot vacuums, can clean on dark or black carpets without issue. It doesn't use sensors to detect edges, confusing the darkness of a black carpet as an edge, so it will clean without any trouble.
What is the difference between the botvac D5 and the botvac d3?
The core functional features are similar. The D5 has a 60w battery vs. D3's 30w. D5 has a side brush and an ultra performance filter. It can also clean more at 4500 sqr ft vs 1800 sqr ft for the D3. The app functions on D5 are more evolved: Find me function with sounds and LED, advanced spot clean function for 1X and 2X and a dashboard that offers detailed performance statistics.
Comparing the d5 against the botvac connected, which one is better and have more app / function updates in the future?
The Connected currently has interface with Alexa, an eco and turbo mode and an LCD screen for manual programming. In terms of mobile connectivity, mapping and functionality, both are very similar.
Does the robot navigate through different rooms on the same floor?
Yes, the robot will map one area at a time and then move onto the next area. It will note doorways and proceed through. After the battery has operated for an hour or so and needs to recharge, the robot will return to base and once charged again go back to where it left off. It can make a total of 3 trips and will do approximately 3000 sq ft of floor space, depending upon environment and obstacles. The good news on the bedrooms, since the robot uses laser navigation, it can see even in the dark and has no problems cleaning under dark spaces such as beds.
How does the d5 display a message if there is no screen?
With the app for your phone. It will send you a message as soon as an error occurs, even if you have left the house.