Neato Botvac™ D80 Robot Vacuum Cleaner for PetsFrom Neato SKU: 9450179
• Neato robot vacuum specifically designed to clean up pet hair.
• Laser navigation maps the room for accurate cleaning.
• D shape design gets close to walls and corners.
• SpinFlow uses suction & brushes for powerful cleaning.
• Charges itself if low on battery then resumes cleaning.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Buyer's Guide
- Why Buy From Us?
The Neato Botvac D80 robotic vacuum features a combo brush that is uniquely designed to pick up pet hair - and is quieter, too, especially on hard floors like wood and tile. Patented laser-guided technology scans and maps the room, plans, and methodically cleans, automatically moving from room to room.
50% larger brush, bigger-is-better dirt bin, extra large filter, and precise edge cleaning brush pick up more dirt and debris. Schedule daily cleanings or push a button for instant multi-room or spot cleaning. And if the battery runs low while cleaning, it will automatically go back to the charge base, then return to where it left off in the cleaning cycle.
The foundation of Neato's robotic technology is its patented Neato Botvision™ - a breakthrough in robotic mapping and navigation. Botvision uses a proprietary laser scanner and proprietary navigation software based on SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) - the same technology used by the Google self-driving car. This is a milestone achievement - Neato has brought a laser scanning technology that typically costs thousands of dollars to a consumer product at an affordable price.
• Neato's patented laser distance system continually scans the room, making instant decisions based on input from its external sensors. This enables Botvac to create detailed and accurate maps of its environment and methodically clean in an organized back and forth pattern, leaving the straight carpet vacuum lines.
Spin Flow System
• Combines powerful vacuum suction and precision brushes to leave floors immaculately clean. Botvac D80 effortlessly picks up stuff like dirt, crumbs, dust bunnies, and pet hair. And, with its D-Shape design and CornerClever technology, Neato gets to where dirt hides--in corners and along walls.
Schedule or Auto Clean
• Simply push start or automatically schedule cleanings. Botvac D80 automatically vacuums multiple rooms on its own, effortlessly transitioning from room to room and from one floor surface to another.
Extra Large Bagless Dustbin
• Its extra-large, bagless 0.7-liter dirt bin holds more dust and dirt than round vacuums and is easy to empty. Simply lift the bin out of the top of the robot and dump the contents into the trash. There's less mess than with smaller bins that slide out from the side or underneath the robot.
Avoids Obstacles and Furniture
• As Botvac D80 scans the room, it senses objects in its path, like furniture and toys, and carefully navigates around them. It even detects and avoids stairs. Unlike other robot vacuums that require wall-mounted blocking sensors, simply drop down easy-to-use boundary markers to keep it away from places you don't want it to go.
Complete Cleaning Coverage
• Hugs walls and gets under furniture where dust bunnies hide. With its unique D-shape design and 50% larger brush than round robots, Botvac D80 cleans within 10 millimeters of the wall. Plus its low profile allows it to clean under beds and in other hard-to-reach places where dust bunnies collect.
In The Box
• Robot Vacuum Installed.
• High Performance Filter.
• Combo Brush.
• Side Brush.
• Integrated Charge Base.
• Power Cord.
• Spiral Blade Brush.
• 1 Extra High Performance Filter.
• Cleaning Tool and Boundary Markers.
Product Dimensions (Inches): 13.2 x 12.7 x 3.9
Product Weight: 9 LBS
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do I need the marker tape on the walls to let the vacuum know the area?
No marker tape needed for the walls. It scans the room and can tell when walls and furniture are in the way and drives around them. No bump and rotate like other companies models. The magnet tape is only needed for areas that can get tangled in or make a mess such as power cords, pet food dishes, and areas with loose items.
Does the charging base have to have 3 ft on each side or can one be shorter?
No, but it helps the robot find the charging station if it needs to return to it after cleaning. The more open the area and less items blocking its sensors, the better.
How well does it work picking up sand from the beach?
The Neato D80 can pick up sand and all other types of small debris. It uses a Spin Flow System which combines a powerful vacuum suction with precision brushes to pick all types of debris such as sand, pet hair, etc.
Does this robot vacuum use a HEPA filter? And it works on carpets and hardwood floors?
This is a "High-Performance" filter, which is not the same as HEPA certification. Yes, the combo brush is designed to work on both hardwood floors and carpet.
How does this vac do with oriental rugs that have fringe?
It will clean the rug itself without issue but fringe should be tucked beneath the rug prior to vacuuming. This is a good practice for all models of robot vacuums including regular vacuums. There's no way to guarantee the fringe won't get caught and tangled by the vacuum.
How does one charge Neato?
All Neato robot vacuums come with a charging base station. If the robot vacuum runs low on battery while cleaning, it automatically recharge at the station and then resumes cleaning.