Neato XV-21 Pet and Allergy Robot Vacuum CleanerFrom Neato SKU: 9450041
• Neato robotic vacuum designed for pet owners and allergy sufferers.
• Laser navigation maps the room for accurate cleaning.
• D shape design gets close to walls and corners.
• Cleans all surfaces - carpets, rugs, hardwood & tile.
• Charges itself if low on battery then resumes cleaning.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
The Neato XV-21 robot vacuum has a powerful cleaning system specially designed for pet owners and allergy sufferers. It has a special bristled brush that enables the pick-up of tough pet hair, dander and fibers, and the Pet and Allergy Filter boosts airflow and suction power and picks up and retains more than three times the amount of fine dust particles of standard filters.
And a bigger brush, filter, and dirt bin allows it to pick up more dirt and debris than round robot vacuums. You can schedule daily cleanings or push a button for instant multi-room or spot cleaning. And it automatically goes back to the charge base if running low on power and returns to where it left off cleaning.
The Neato XV-21 is equipped with onboard Room Positioning System (RPS) technology, a revolutionary system developed by Neato Robotics that combines laser vision with mapping. The robot uses its laser to see its surroundings and create accurate maps of areas to be cleaned - including furniture, objects and doorways. The robot constantly updates its map of the room, so if a new object is added into the room during a cleaning run, the robot will add it to the map.
• Features a special bristled brush that enables the pick-up of tough pet hair, dander and fibers, and the Pet and Allergy Filter boosts airflow and suction power and picks up and retains more than three times the amount of fine dust particles of standard filters.
• RPS Technology„¢, Laser-based Vision & Room Mapping: The Neato XV-21 is equipped with onboard Room Positioning System (RPS) technology, a revolutionary system developed by Neato Robotics that combines laser vision with mapping.
Schedule or Auto Clean
• Simply push start or automatically schedule cleanings. It automatically vacuums multiple rooms on its own, effortlessly transitioning from room to room and from one floor surface to another.
Extra Large Bagless Dustbin
• Its extra-large, bagless 0.7-liter dirt bin holds more dust and dirt than round vacuums and is easy to empty. Simply lift the bin out of the top of the robot and dump the contents into the trash. There's less mess than with smaller bins that slide out from the side or underneath the robot.
Avoids Obstacles and Furniture
• As the XV-21 scans the room, it senses objects in its path, like furniture and toys, and carefully navigates around them. It even avoids stairs. And unlike other robot vacuums that require wall-mounted blocking sensors, simply drop down easy-to-use boundary markers to keep it away from places you don't want it to go as it cleans in a methodical back and forth pattern.
Complete Cleaning Coverage
• Hugs walls and gets under furniture where dust bunnies hide. With its unique D-shape design and 50% larger brush than round robots, the XV-21 cleans within 10 millimeters of the wall. Plus its low profile allows it to clean under beds and in other hard-to-reach places where dust bunnies collect.
In The Box
• Robot Vacuum
• Charge Base
• Charge Cord
• Combo Brush
• Blade Brush
• High Performance Filter (1)
• Boundary Markers
Product Dimensions (Inches): 15.4 x 21.5 x 5.9
Product Weight: 9 LBS
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Why do we need boundary markers?
Anytime you want the Neato robot vacuum to stay away from something use the magnetic black boundary strips. It prevents the vacuum from crossing over into areas like a children's play area or where loose items are located that it could possibly vacuum. Or if you just don't want to vacuum in a certain room in an open floor plan. You wouldn't need it to block off stairs or edges since it has that ability built in with its sensors.
How does this work with area rugs with fringe?
The Neato vacuum will vacuum fringe so it must be rolled up or tucked beneath the rug. Also, loose cable computer wires, etc, should also be tied up or removed from the floor.