PetSafe ScoopFree 27" Purple Automatic Self Cleaning Cat Litter Box
PetSafe ScoopFree 27" Purple Automatic Self Cleaning Cat Litter BoxFrom PetSafe SKU: B000ELUQQS
- Product Details
- Why Buy From Us?
ScoopFree 27" Purple Automatic Self Cleaning Cat Litter Box by PetSafe
Strike scooping the litter box off your to do list. With the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box, there’s no scooping, cleaning or refilling your cat’s litter box for weeks. It uses the crystal litter which provides 5 times better odor control than traditional clumping litter. Crystal litter absorbs urine and dehydrates solid waste.
This low tracking litter also helps keep your floors clean because it is 99 percent dust free and doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws. Safety sensors ensure that the scooping cycle only occurs when your cat is out of the box. It uses disposable trays that have a plastic lining to help protect against leaking, and each tray comes with a lid for quick and easy disposal.
Just remove the tray and throw it away. PetSafe brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together.
Cat Litter Box Features:
- Automatically removes waste: No scooping, cleaning or refilling your cat's litter box for weeks
- Unbeatable odor control: Crystal litter removes smell by absorbing urine and dehydrating solid waste
- No more messy floors: Low-tracking crystals are 99% dust free and don’t stick to your cat’s paws
- Leak protection: Disposable trays have plastic lining to help protect against leaking and keep your floors clean
- Easy cleanup: Simply remove the tray and throw it away; Each tray includes a lid for quick disposal
- U.S.-based customer care: Let our pet product experts help
- Quality guaranteed: PetSafe brand has been a trusted global leader in pet behavior, containment and lifestyle innovations for nearly 30 years; We help pets and their people live happy together
Order your Robot Cat Litter Box Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.