Polaris 9550 4WD Sport Robot Pool CleanerFrom Polaris SKU: F9550
• The Polaris 9550 Sport 4WD comes with a 7-day programmable timer.
• In ground robot pool cleaner comes with remote control.
• Easy Lift surfaces & auto empties water for pool removal.
• Knows when to empty filter with Dirty Canister Indicator.
• 4 WD provides superior cleaning on pool surfaces.
• Empty debris with a shake and spray convenience.
- Product Details
- Buyer's Guide
- Why Buy From Us?
Top of the line in ground 4WD robotic pool cleaner featuring Easy Lift System, motion-sensing handheld remote, dirty canister indicator, and Vortex Vacuum Technology for best-in-class cleaning performance.
The 9550 Sport tackles any pool terrain, climbs steps and walls, and scrubs tile line with a solid-blade scrubbing brush. One of the distinct advantages of 9550 Sport is the smart 7-day programmable timer, with fully customizable cleaning cycles that allows pool owners to set it and forget it.
With just a simple setting, you can clean the pool as frequently as you like and enjoy a pleasant, healthy pool all the time. In addition, the new and intuitive motion sensing remote puts the cleaning control in the palm of your hand. Just point and direct the 9550 Sport to any desired location in the pool and you will never miss a spot. It is also the only model in the Polaris family that features a dirty canister indicator.
The 9550 Sport cleans pools up to 60' in length. It includes a new premium, compact transport caddy that can be assembled in just minutes without using any tools.
Model is backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
• The cleaner is outfitted with Aqua-Trax tires for all pool surfaces and features ActivMotion Sensor Technology for unmatchable navigation, even in larger and free-from pools so it adapts its path for optimized cleaning while reducing cord tangling.
• Motion-Sensing Remote allows for responsive cleaning control in the palm of your hand.
• The 9550 Sport features Proprietary Vortex Vacuum Technology that allows the cleaner to pick up larger debris quickly while maintaining maximum suction. Debris is easily removed from the top of the cleaner which features a lid and large capacity filter canister, eliminating the need for messy bags.
• Dirty Canister Indicator lets you know immediately when it's time to empty the filter canister.
• The forceful rear water propulsion system allows this agile cleaner to reach debris under stairs and in tight corners while improved power gets the job done fast.
• The cleaner includes a heavy gauge, powder coated alloy caddy for storage and transport. Includes 2-feature control box, 110v transformer, 60ft. cord, and filter canister.
• Top access, large filter canister has four times the capacity of other similar cleaners. That means fewer filter cleanings (up to 70% less), and lower operating costs (pennies per day).
Product Dimensions (Inches): 22 x 22 x 22
Product Weight: 20 LBS
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this product come with everything you need or are additional items needed, like a hose?
No hose needed. It takes a few minutes to put the cart together and you do need a 110 volt outlet.
Does it pick larger objects like nuts and how well does it work on curved walls?
Yes for smaller sized nuts and mid size leaves to items as small as sand. Yes, it can also clean curved walls, but not sharp curves or corners. You will still have to brush down corners.
Are there any tangling issues with the chord?
For the first 2 hours, the chord is okay. If you use it longer or for multiple times it gets all tangled up. I have to disconnect from power, untangle by running it out straight, reconnect and I am good for another run.