Robomow RC306 Robot Lawn Mower (2018 Edition)
Robomow RC306 Robot Lawn Mower (2018 Edition)From Robomow SKU: RC306
• Robomow RC306 robot lawn mower is discreet, compact and precise.
• Robot lawn mower max lawn size 1/8 acre.
• Auto mows up to 3 Areas with free Robomow app
• Can Mow Lawns with several or single zones based on lawn needs
• Built In Rain Sensor avoids mowing in the rain.
• Can Mow Slopes of Up to 35%.
• Note: Mower not available for sale in California at this time.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
The Robomow RC306 is a feature packed robotic lawn mower designed for lawn areas up to 6500 sqr ft or up to 1/8 acre (including your home and driveway, etc). The Robomow RC306 is able to cope with St. Augustine grass, with double wide wheels, specialized mowing blade with cutting height up to 3.25 inches. Pine cones, small tigs, thick lawns, and high grass are no match for the 11 inch cut blade motors.
And by cutting the grass continuously, grass clippings are very small - so fine that they immediately disappear and quickly break down adding nutrients back into the soil, helping create a thicker, healthier, greener lawn. That means you can spend your time enjoying your lawn, not cutting it.
The Robomow RC306 comes with everything you need to install on your yard without having to buy additional accessories. It comes with 650 feet of perimeter wire and 250 pegs. That's enough to materials to cover almost an 1/8 acre lot. It also ships complete with water-tight wire connectors for splicing, base station for automatic charging, Roboruler for wire placement, DVD installation video plus more!
This one time purchase will save you years on outside labor and yard maintenance with a mowing service. Take back your time and energy and automate your lawn cleaning labors today.
• Allows the user to choose whether or not Robomow will operate when sensing rain or High humidity.
• Robomow can mow areas inside the working area with slopes of up to 35 percent
• Robomow can handle gardens with several zones and mow each one individually
• This is a safety feature to help prevent children or others not familiar with the safe operation of Robomow from operating it freely.
Unique Edge Mode
• Robomow is the only robotic mower with blades that reach to the very borders of its base. It is also the only one that has a special Edge mode, in which it follows the perimeter wire for complete coverage of the lawn edges.
• Robomow's cutting height can be adjusted to your lawn's needs.
• Robomow is built in a way that allows you easy servicing and part replacement without professional help.
• Operate and communicate with your Robomow through your mobile phone or tablet.
One Time Setup
• Robomow guides you through easy setup steps until it is ready to operate. Simply follow the instructions on the LCD.
Heavy Duty Blades
• Strong 11'' stainless steel, three-star cutting blade is attached to the motor.
• Located below the bumper door, on the right side of Robomow (when standing behind the mower). Switching off the Safety Switch will prevent any operation of the Robomow. It is required to switch it off before lifting Robomow and before any maintenance is done.
Quiet Lawn Mower
• Uses quiet motors and a robust, quiet drive system.
• The batteries that operate the Robomow are completely sealed and will not leak any type of fluids, regardless of position.
Base Station / Perimeter Switch and Perimeter Wire
• The Robomow cannot operate without a Perimeter Wire installed and activated through the Base Station / Perimeter Switch. In the event the Perimeter Switch is turned off or otherwise fails to function, the Robomow will stop operating.
- Base station and stakes
- 50 ft extension cable
- Power box with mounting kit
- 600 ft of perimeter wire
- 250 pegs
- 2 wire connectors
- Plot connector
- Set up and operation DVD
- User manual
- Robo ruler
Average Work Time: 60 Minutes
Product Dimensions (Inches): 18 x 25 x 8
Product Weight: 23 LBS
Warranty: 1 Year
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.