Robomow RC306 Robot Lawn Mower
Robomow RC306 Robot Lawn MowerFrom Robomow SKU: RC306
• Robomow RC306 is discreet, compact and precise.
• Robot lawn mower max lawn size 1/8 acre.
• Auto mows up to 3 Areas with free Robomow app
• Can Mow Lawns with several or single zones based on lawn needs
• Built In Rain Sensor avoids mowing in the rain.
• Can Mow Slopes of Up to 35%.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
The Robomow RC306 is a feature packed robotic lawn mower designed for lawn areas up to 6500 sqr ft or up to 1/8 acre (including your home and driveway, etc). The Robomow RC306 is able to cope with St. Augustine grass, with double wide wheels, specialized mowing blade with cutting height up to 3.25 inches. Pine cones, small tigs, thick lawns, and high grass are no match for the 11 inch cut blade motors.
The Robomow RC306 comes with everything you need to install on your yard without having to buy additional accessories. It comes with 650 feet of perimeter wire and 250 pegs. That's enough to materials to cover almost an 1/8 acre lot. It also ships complete with water-tight wire connectors for splicing, base station for automatic charging, Roboruler for wire placement, DVD installation video plus more!
• Allows the user to choose whether or not Robomow will operate when sensing rain or High humidity.
• Robomow can mow areas inside the working area with slopes of up to 35 percent
• Robomow can handle gardens with several zones and mow each one individually
• This is a safety feature to help prevent children or others not familiar with the safe operation of Robomow from operating it freely.
Unique Edge Mode
• Robomow is the only robotic mower with blades that reach to the very borders of its base. It is also the only one that has a special Edge mode, in which it follows the perimeter wire for complete coverage of the lawn edges.
• Robomow's cutting height can be adjusted to your lawn's needs.
• Robomow is built in a way that allows you easy servicing and part replacement without professional help.
• Operate and communicate with your Robomow through your mobile phone or tablet.
One Time Setup
• Robomow guides you through easy setup steps until it is ready to operate. Simply follow the instructions on the LCD.
Heavy Duty Blades
• Strong 11'' stainless steel, three-star cutting blade is attached to the motor.
• Located below the bumper door, on the right side of Robomow (when standing behind the mower). Switching off the Safety Switch will prevent any operation of the Robomow. It is required to switch it off before lifting Robomow and before any maintenance is done.
Quiet Lawn Mower
• Uses quiet motors and a robust, quiet drive system.
• The batteries that operate the Robomow are completely sealed and will not leak any type of fluids, regardless of position.
Base Station / Perimeter Switch and Perimeter Wire
• The Robomow cannot operate without a Perimeter Wire installed and activated through the Base Station / Perimeter Switch. In the event the Perimeter Switch is turned off or otherwise fails to function, the Robomow will stop operating.
- Base station and stakes
- 50 ft extension cable
- Power box with mounting kit
- 600 ft of perimeter wire
- 250 pegs
- 2 wire connectors
- Plot connector
- Set up and operation DVD
- User manual
- Robo ruler
Average Work Time: 60 Minutes
Product Dimensions (Inches): 18 x 25 x 8
Product Weight: 23 LBS
Warranty: 1 Year
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Are the wheels standard rubber tires or made of hard plastic or something else?
The wheels are a sort of hybrid between rubber and plastic. It doesn't require any air.
Does it mow in a pattern so as to ensure no lawn is missed or keep from mowing over the same patch of lawn over and over?
It mows randomly based on an Algorithm based on what size lawn you set.
I have a large pecan tree that is always dropping limbs. How will it handle those?
Tree limbs should be removed from your lawn prior to the robot lawn mower mowing it. They can damage the blades or possibly its motor. All large items should always be removed from a lawn prior to a robot or regular lawn mower mowing it.
I have super squirrels here in lower Alabama. They will eat almost anything, including fences. Can they eat this wire? and what type of wire is it?
The perimeter will be laid out just above the ground when first installed. Within in a few weeks, the cable will be completely overgrown and invisible. Or you can choose to bury the wire during the installation so it's completely hidden. The wire is made of 18 gauge solid copper.
My yard is split between the front and back by a fence. How will this handle the problem?
If you have separate zones of mowing and the Robomow cannot drive between them, then you have to define and install it as a separate zone. A perimeter switch can also be installed on the separated zone. To learn more about this setup, click here on this link to learn about separated zones.
Are the stakes in the base station special? Can it be mounted some other way (screwed into a wood deck?)
The stakes for the perimeter wire are simple plastic spikes with a hook at the top. When hammered into the ground they simple hold the wire in place against the ground. You can use any method you like to secure the perimeter wire. The only requirement is that the perimeter wire not be allowed to move (especially vertically to keep it away from the robomow cutting blade).
Does it come with a 110/220 volt power adaptor or is it only for 110 volts?
Like most modern AC to DC converters, it will handle 110 to 240 volts.