Robomow RS622 Robot Lawn MowerFrom Robomow SKU: RS622
• Robomow RS622 is a powerful, accurate and quiet robot lawn mower.
• Max mowing lawn size is 1/2 acre
• Remote Control Allows You to Mow Unreachable Areas
• Built In Rain Sensor avoids mowing in the rain.
• Can Mow Slopes of Up to 35%
• Can mow lawns with several or single zones based on lawn needs.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Buyer's Guide
- Why Buy From Us?
A mower that's robust and agile enough to handle even the most complex of large lawns, the Robomow RS622 comes complete with the full range of superior features and specifications built-in. Designed to keep sprawling lawns of up to a 1/2 acre in tip-top condition, the Robomow RS622's heavy duty motors will ensure that no matter how large your lawn, it'll always look its very best, year in, year out.
Robomow RS622 is charged at the Base Station and stays there between operations. Robomow independently departs from the Base Station, cuts the lawn and returns for charging until the next operation.
• Allows the user to choose whether or not Robomow will operate when sensing rain or high humidity.
• Robomow can mow areas inside the working area with slopes of up to 35%.
• Robomow can handle gardens with several zones and mow each one individually.
• This is a safety feature to help prevent children or others not familiar with the safe operation of Robomow from operating it freely.
Unique Edge Mode
• Robomow is the only robotic mower with blades that reach to the very borders of its base. It is also the only one that has a special Edge mode, in which it follows the perimeter wire for complete coverage of the lawn edges.
• Robomow's cutting height can be adjusted to your lawn's needs.
•Robomow is built in a way that allows you easy servicing and part replacement without professional help.
•Operate and communicate with your Robomow through your mobile phone or tablet.
One Time Setup
• Robomow guides you through easy setup steps until it is ready to operate. Simply follow the instructions on the LCD.
Heavy Duty Blades
• With the strongest steel blades and the widest cutting surface, Robomow is equipped with powerful mowing motors that allow it to handle any terrain and grass type.
• Blade stops rotating immediately if it is lifted from the ground or tilted to a vertical position. When the bumper senses an obstacle, blades stop and Robomow changes its driving direction. To prevent children from operating Robomow, activate the Child Lock.
Quiet Lawn Mower
• Uses quiet motors and a robust, quiet drive system.
• Lock your Robomow with a PIN code, to prevent others from operating it.
• The batteries that operate the Robomow are completely sealed and will not leak any type of fluids, regardless of position.
Base Station / Perimeter Switch and Perimeter Wire
• The Robomow cannot operate without a Perimeter Wire installed and activated through the Base Station / Perimeter Switch. In the event the Perimeter Switch is turned off or otherwise fails to function, the Robomow will stop operating.
- Base station and stakes
- 50 ft extension cable
- Power box with mounting kit
- 1000 ft of perimeter wire
- 400 pegs
- 2 wire connectors
- Plot connector
- Set up and operation DVD
- User manual
- Robo ruler
- Narrow pass templet
Average Work Time: 65 minutes
Product Dimensions (Inches): 28 x 25 x 12
Product Weight: 44 LBS
Warranty: 3 Year
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
If it\'s not raining, but the grass is wet, will it still mow? Can it sense wet grass? Can it mow wet grass?
It cannot detect wet grass because the rain sensor is on top of the unit, so it have to be manually stopped. It will cut wet grass, but not as good and will not cause any damage to the robot mower.
Does Robomow edge the lawn by the curbs and by the flower gardens?
Robomow doesn't edge the curbs or gardens due to the proximity of the perimeter wire, which has a recommended distance from the lawn's edge. While it does get very close to it, edge work that needs fine lawn details such as gardens should be done you.
I've got a separate front and back yard. Can this mow both or is it restricted to one yard?
If they are connected it can be set up to mow both on its own by setting up two zones for the front and back. If not connected you have to carry it from front to back and vice verse.
What's to stop someone from stealing this mower if it's mowing the lawn when I'm not home?
If you have the anti theft turned on you will be sent a notification if it's activated.
What is the technical difference between RS612 and RS622? They have the same battery pack.
The RS622 has brushless motors (RS612 has brushes) which makes it quieter and gives a longer life, also the RS622 comes with more pegs and more wire.