Robomow RX12 Robot Lawn Mower
Robomow RX12 Robot Lawn MowerFrom Robomow SKU: RX12
• RX12 Robot Lawn Mower made for smaller lawns up to 2000 sqr ft.
• Mowing time 90-120 min and max slope is 15% or 8.5 degrees.
• Mow lawns with several or single zones based on lawn needs.
• Cutting height of 0.5 - 1.7" with a 7" stainless steel cutting blade.
• Automatic mower cannot mow on St Augustine grass.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
The Robomow RX12 automatic lawn mower is our smallest model yet! Sleek, streamlined and with a Base Station that can be hidden from sight for a more aesthetic look and feel, the Robomow RX12 self propelled lawn mower is discreet, compact and extraordinarily precise.
The Robomow RX12 robot lawn mower comes with everything you need to install on your yard without having to buy additional accessories. It comes with 600 feet of perimeter wire and 250 pegs, more than enough to cover a 2000 sqr ft yard. It also ships with water-tight wire connectors for splicing, base station for automatic charging, Roboruler for wire placement, and a DVD installation video.
Unique Edge Mode
• Robomow is the only robotic mower with blades that reach to the very borders of its base. It is also the only one that has a special Edge Mode, in which it follows the perimeter wire for complete coverage of the lawn edges.
• Robomow robot lawn mowers can mow areas inside the working area with slopes of up to 15% or 8.5 degrees.
• Robomow can handle gardens with several zones and mow each one individually
• This is a safety feature to help prevent children or others not familiar with the safe operation of Robomow from operating it freely.
• Robomow's cutting height can be adjusted to your lawn's needs.
• Robomow automatic lawn mower is built in a way that allows you easy servicing and part replacement without professional help.
One Time Setup
• Robomow guides you through easy setup steps until it is ready to operate. Simply follow the instructions on the LCD.
Heavy Duty Blades and Floating Deck
• Strong 7'' stainless steel cutting blade is attached to the motor and gives you that smooth cut by following the lawn's contour.
• Located below the bumper door, on the right side of Robomow (when standing behind the mower). Switching off the Safety Switch will prevent any operation of the Robomow. It is required to switch it off before lifting Robomow and before any maintenance is done.
Quiet Lawn Mower
• Uses quiet motors and a robust, quiet drive system.
• The batteries that operate the Robomow are completely sealed and will not leak any type of fluids, regardless of position.
Base Station / Perimeter Switch and Perimeter Wire
• The Robomow cannot operate without a Perimeter Wire installed and activated through the Base Station / Perimeter Switch. In the event the Perimeter Switch is turned off or otherwise fails to function, the Robomow will stop operating.
- Base station and stakes
- 50 ft extension cable
- Power box with mounting kit
- 600 ft of perimeter wire
- 250 pegs
- 2 wire connectors
- Plot connector
- Set up and operation DVD
- User manual
- Robo ruler
Average Work Time: 90 - 120 Minutes
Product Dimensions (Inches): 20 x 16.5 x 10
Product Weight: 16 LBS
Warranty: 1 Year
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How dows it do with slight hill in the back yard?
This mower can manage 15% or 8.5 degree slopes. Please measure the slight hill to confirm if this model would mow without issues, thanks.
Are the stakes in the base station special? Can it be mounted some other way (screwed into a wood deck?)
The stakes for the perimeter wire are simple plastic spikes with a hook at the top. When hammered into the ground they simple hold the wire in place against the ground. You can use any method you like to secure the perimeter wire. The only requirement is that the perimeter wire not be allowed to move (especially vertically to keep it away from the Robomow cutting blade).
Just confirming that it can cut at .5” height?
Per the product description, cutting height is between 0.5 - 1.7" with a 7" stainless steel cutting blade. Thanks.