Worx Landroid M WG794 Robot Lawn MowerFrom Worx SKU: WG794
• Worx Landroid robot lawn mower max lawn size is 1/4 acre.
• Can Mow Up to 20 Degree Inclines and Declines.
• AI Algorithm for Intricate and Complex Cutting.
• Rain and Obstacles are Avoided with Built In Sensors.
• Zero Emissions, Low Noise Level and Anti Theft System.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Buyer's Guide
- Why Buy From Us?
The Worx Landroid M WG794 is the pre-programmable robotic mower that lets you customize daily mowing schedules. The Landroid runs 7 days a week giving your lawn a continuous manicured look by giving the grass a trim on a routine basis as opposed to traditional mowers that take off substantial amounts of grass on a less frequent basis.
Among its many features, Landroid navigates narrow passages, cuts with precision on slopes angling up to 20 degrees and does it all with zero emissions. If your lawn is under 10750 ft2 and you want it to look great every day, the Landroid is designed precisely for you. The intuitive keypad makes it easy to customize a mowing schedule so your lawn is neatly mowed every day.
The low noise operation allows you to mow during the day or night. This allows you to wake up to a freshly mowed lawn every morning. The Landroid runs off of a 28V rechargeable battery so there are zero emissions.
The Landroid comes with everything you need to install and run your Landroid. The Charging Base plugs into your standard outlet and charges the Landroid within 90 minutes. The Landroid includes 590 feet of perimeter wire to create a perimeter around your yard. You can either create a small trench and bury the wire or use the 200 installation pegs and allow the grass to grow over the wire that sits on top of the ground. The Landroid even comes with 9 replacement blades (3 sets of 3), so you are ready to go when it is time to replace them.
Artificial Intelligence Algorithm
• Allows it to navigate and mow narrow passages where other robots would only pass through, provided the wire guide has been laid down.
• The Landroid M is ready to take care of your lawn straight out of its box, no programming is required. If you ever want to customize its programming to your needs, that comes in one easy step.
Uneven Landscape Mowing
• The sophisticated electronics on board the Landroid M allows the robotic mower to calculate drift, inclination and other parameters in order to ensure an even mowing of even the most uneven landscapes. Can mow declines and inclines of up to 20 degrees.
Preventive Maintenance Sensors
• When it rains, it returns to the charging station. Sensors also protect it from obstacles on your lawn such as furniture and toys. And when the battery runs low, it automatically returns to the charging station.
• Thanks to its intuitive, user-friendly interface, the Landroid M may be programmed to work when you want it to, day or night, 7 days a week.
Mower Height Adjustment
• The Landroid M offers 5 different cutting height positions, and adjusting the height is as easy as rotating a dial.
Anti Theft Security Pin
• Your WORX Landroid M is protected by a PIN code. This PIN code prevents unauthorized people from being able to use it. Once it’s taken outside of its boundary, it will not be possible to re-start by anyone who does not know the security PIN.
- Charging Base
- 9 Replacement Blades
- 200 installation pegs
- 590 ft Perimeter Wire
- Charging base nails
- Power adapter
- 2 Perimeter wire distance gauges
Product Dimensions (Inches): 22 x 15 x 9.5
Product Weight: 20 LBS
Warranty: 3 Years
Charging Time: 90 Min
Maximum Cutting Surface Area: 1/4 Acre
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can the wire be attached to the bottom of a chainlink fence?
No the wire has to be installed so many inches from the fence because the Landroid will travel over the center of it to go back to the charger.
How long does each set of blades last?
Each set of blades can be rotated and used in 4 different ways. They should last for a good while.
Does the perimeter wire require power?
Yes the wire is in the back of the base unit..when the unit is powered up so there is a small charge going through the wire.
will it go across a sidewalk or driveway?
If you are wanting it to cross over and go to the other side, you will need to run the boundary wire underneath or alongside the sidewalk or driveway. If you just want it to run alongside, then you just run the wire in the grass and it'll follow the edge no problem.
how often does one need to change the blades and how difficult is that to do?
The blades are double sided razor blades and you can flip them. Its a phillips head screw underneath. I try to rotate or change them once a month to keep the sharp but it does a good job with the grass regardless. The blades are easy to install and uninstall and are inexpensive.