4WD Remote Control Snow Plow RobotFrom SuperDroids SKU: TP-191-004
Built to Order: 3-6 Weeks. Does not qualify for free shipping.
• Snow plow robot clears snow from driveways and sidewalks.
• Custom 4-wheel drive controlled with remote control.
• Front plow can be removed for hauling/towing material and equipment.
• Custom 3/16" thick aluminum shell makes it tough and durable.
• Chain coupled wheels drive up steep slopes and curbs with ease.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
The backbreaking labor of shoveling snow in sub zero temps shouldn't be done by you - it should be done by your robot.
With its 42" front mounted snow plow and 4WD, it clears out snow from driveways, sidewalks, and parking lots with ease, controlled within the warm comforts of your own home.
Durable, tough and built on a powerfully versatile platform, here's what you need to know.
The 42" plow is raised and lowered using a linear actuator and the angle is manually adjustable. The plow can be removed by undoing four bolts on the front of the chassis and another on the linear actuator so you can use the robot for other purposes such as hauling or towing material and equipment. The chassis is equipped with a rigid, gusseted 3/16" thick aluminum frame.
Wheels and 4WD
The drive motors are powerful wheelchair motors, which chain drive the wheel axles with a 10:18 gear reduction. The front and rear wheels are chain coupled, giving the robot 4WD. The wheels are mounted on 0.75" OD solid steel axles, each of which are supported by two heavy duty pillow block bearings. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body). It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels and "pivot turn" in place. If you need more traction, there is an option to add chains to the wheels.
Includes a 2.4GHz Spektrum DSMX DX6i remote control to wirelessly drive the robot with the Spektrum R9020 9-Channel DSMX X-Plus Receiver (Fail Safe). The 6-channel DX6i uses full-range DSM2/DSMX™ technology and includes an impressive list of programming features for airplanes, helicopters, and robots.
Sabertooth Dual 60A Motor Driver
The Sabertooth 2X60 is one of the most versatile, efficient and easy to use dual motor drivers on the market. It is suitable for high powered robots - up to 120lbs in combat or up to 1000lbs for general purpose robotics. Out of the box, the Sabertooth can supply two DC brushed motors with up to 60A each. Peak currents of 120A per channel are achievable for a few seconds.
Installed with Interstate 12 Volt 35Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery and comes with a battery charger. There is space for an additional 2 batteries for double the run time and more weight for traction, etc.
- This item usually ships within 7-10 days depending on volume.
- Assembly adds another 7-10 days.
- This item has to ship freight due to the size and weight. We will contact you after checkout for final shipping costs and arrangements.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.
This is a complete package that includes everything listed below. The package includes everything needed to make it run! The components and specifications are listed below for the default configuration.
- Includes the chassis, bearings, chain and sprockets, hardware, and wiring kits
- Heavy duty 42" Cycle Country Snow Plow, made from steel, with mounting kit
- Two powerful 135 RPM Wheel Chair Motors (one per axle/wheel) connected to the axles by #40 chain and sprockets
- The axles of the three wheels on each side are coupled with #35 chain and sprockets giving the robot 6WD
- Two 12V 35Ah batteries providing 1-2 hours of operation depending on use
- Sabertooth 2x60 Motor Controller
- This robot includes a Spektrum DSMX DX6i Transmitter with AR6210 Receiver to wirelessly drive the robot
- 400 lb. linear actuator with pulley system to raise and lower plow.
- Syren 10A Motor Controller for linear actuator.
Other Electronics Components
- 2x 24V 40A Circuit Breaker
- 1x 24V 100A Solenoid
- 1x Waterproof Electronics Enclosure
- 1x Wiring kit including 12Ga wire, mounting hardware, zip ties, cable tie downs
- Drive Method: Chain drive with a 10:18 reduction (gear motor to drive wheels)
- Axle Mount: Dual Bearing (DB) - the axles are mounted on two heavy duty pillow block bearings.
- Speed: 2.9 mph (with 135 RPM motors, its 10:18 reduction, and 13" wheels). Different gear reductions can be requested to vary speed and power. Use our Robot Speed Calculator for calculating the speed with different gear reductions
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 54 x 42 x 17.5 inches (with plow down and straight ahead)
- Weight: Approximately 225lbs
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 150lbs