Ecovacs WINBOT W730 Robot Window CleanerFrom Ecovacs SKU: W730R
SAVE BIG ON CLOSE OUT PRICING - END OF LIFE
• WINBOT W730 Robot Window Cleaner Most Awarded in Industry
• Cleans Glass of Any Thickness
• Cleans Framed and Frameless Windows and Mirrors
• Extraordinary Safety Protection with User Friendly Design
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Buyer's Guide
- Why Buy From Us?
The Ecovacs award winning WINBOT W730 Robot Window Cleaner is the world's only robot that can clean glass of any thickness - even Thermopane windows. The WINBOT W730 is equipped with a frameless window detection system so you can clean glass doors, railings and shower stalls with ease. It's smart and easy to use. Just switch it on, place it on the window and press start.
Its integrated suction technology enables it to stick to the window. And its Pathfinder Technology allows it to automatically scan and calculate the size of your window, then programs a custom cleaning path for maximum efficiency.
Award Winning Robotics
• WINBOT is an award-winning line of robotics that is frequently recognized by leading industry organizations worldwide, for its patented technologies, innovations and designs.
Reach New Heights
• It removes the risk of cleaning tall or hard to reach windows. Simply place the WINBOT on the glass and press start on the robot or its remote control. WINBOT will automatically determine the size of the window, map the most efficient cleaning path, clean the window and return to where it began for easy removal.
Simple 3 Step Operation
• Operating WINBOT is as simple as one, two, three. Spray the front cleaning pad with the WINBOT Professional Cleaning Solution, switch the power ON, place WINBOT on the glass and press START. WINBOT will then measure the glass, clean it and return to where it started and wait for you. Simple.
• WINBOT Pathfinder Technology automatically determines the size of the glass to be cleaned, calculates a custom-cleaning path for speed and efficiency, then cleans the glass and returns to where it began for convenient removal. Multiple sensors and onboard Pathfinder Intelligence also enable WINBOT to navigate around obstacles such as window latches, door handles and more.
Serious About Safety
• Every WINBOT features redundant levels of safety protection. The WINBOT cupule has dual suction rings that form a double vacuum barrier that keeps the WINBOT on the window€“ if one were to fail the other would keep the robot on the glass until manually removed. A powerful onboard motor maintains a firm vacuum suction to the glass while still allowing the robot to move about and clean. An onboard back-up battery continues to power the motor in the event of AC power failure from the wall outlet. Every WINBOT comes with a safety pod & tether that can be attached to the window and WINBOT.
Product Dimensions (Inches): 13 x 11 x 5
Product Weight: 4 LBS