Hayward Navigator Pro In-Ground Suction Pool Vacuum Cleaner
Hayward Navigator Pro In-Ground Suction Pool Vacuum CleanerFrom Hayward SKU: B07SR4LQ33
- Product Details
- Why Buy From Us?
Navigator Pro In-Ground Suction Pool Vacuum Cleaner by Hayward
quipped with patented SmartDrive® technology, Hayward Navigator Pro Suction Cleaner systematically travels the floor, walls and coves of in-ground gunite pools up to 20 x 40 ft., creating thorough, reliable results—and with "shoes" designed for gunite surfaces and enhanced maneuverability, it keeps moving until the job is done. By connecting directly to your pool’s filtration system and installing in less than 10 minutes, Navigator Pro provides unwavering suction and simple setup.
Plus, its wide vacuum inlet and unique wing design create a broad suction path that dirt and debris can’t escape. Navigator Pro also eliminates the need to empty debris bags, reducing overall maintenance and increasing relaxation time, while its advanced design cleans quietly and efficiently for a more peaceful backyard environment
Pool Cleaner Features:
- SUPERIOR DEBRIS PICKUP: Designed for gunite surfaces, the unique wing design, wide vacuum inlet and constant suction power, make this cleaner more efficient on cleaning dirt and debris
- PROGRAMMED CLEANING: Exclusive SmartDrive preprogrammed steering pattern offering intelligent, complete pool coverage, covering pool floor, walls and coves while eliminating hose tangles
- SILENT OPERATION: Its advanced suction design cleans efficiently and quietly. And with no pulsating hoses or noisy parts, you're left with a more peaceful pool environment
- EASY MAINTENANCE: No more messy debris bags to empty, Navigator Pro is simple to use and requires minimal regular maintenance
- EASY INSTALLATION: Connects in less than 10 minutes to the skimmer or suction port with no tools required. And since its powered by your existing filtration system, it doesn't require a booster pump
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.