HOBOT-288 Window Cleaning Automatic Robot with Control via Smartphone or Remote
HOBOT-288 Window Cleaning Automatic Robot with Control via Smartphone or RemoteFrom HOBOT SKU: B076HR15XZ
- Product Details
- Why Buy From Us?
- ✔️ AI-technology: Window Glass Cleaning New Smart Home Robot Cleaner and Control via Smartphone or Remote. House Cleaning Robot works with power cord ONLY
- ✔️ Vacuum engine: Washer mop machine with vacuum engine. Held without magnets. Minimum surface size - 15х15 inch. For any glass thickness (3 mm or more)
- ✔️ Warning: Do NOT use on frames with non-rectangular (rounded) edges. Robots works with power cord.
- ✔️ Warranty: Designed in Taiwan. Smart Window Robot Cleaner HOBOT has One Year Limited Warranty.
- ✔️ Laser sensors for detecting the frame and edges of glass. Class I Laser Product (maximum laser output is 0.97 mW)
Details: Introducing the robot HOBOT-288 - the fastest robot for cleaning glass surfaces in history. The engineers used our favourite design as their template and completely changed the content. We kept the vacuum motor from HOBOT-188, but added two additional cleaning wheels, increasing moving speed to 4,7 inch per second, significantly reducing cleaning time of large surfaces. Due to the addition of a new generation of microfiber cloths and a double passage of each glass, the cleaning quality is on par with the legendary HOBOT-188.
Not satisfied with how corners are cleaned? With HOBOT 288 square cloths, the whole surface of the window will be cleaned to the last inch!
Control via smartphone or remote HOBOT-288 can be operated with either the remote control or using a smartphone on iOS or Android platform, via Bluetooth 4.0. Simply download the application and establish the connection between the robot and your smartphone.
Powerful vacuum motor firmly secures the robot on virtually any surface. Microfiber cloth removes dirt and dust from the glass surface.
A laser sensor is used to determine the edges of a surface to be cleaned. Thus, HOBOT-288 easily cleans not only windows, but also frameless doors and mirrors.
HOBOT-288 is equipped with two caterpillars, which quickly move at a speed of 4,7 inch per second. The robot cleans at a rate of one square meter per 2.4 minutes.
HOBOT-288 uses a powerful centrifugal pump, which keeps the pressure steady even during a small leak. Due to this technology, the robot can move on a variety of surfaces.
Class I Laser Product (maximum laser output is 0.97 mW).
Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 10.3 x 4.8 inches
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.