PetSafe Happy Ride Aluminium Dog Bicycle Trailer, 11.45701 kg
PetSafe Happy Ride Aluminium Dog Bicycle Trailer, 11.45701 kgFrom PetSafe SKU: B08BF6W6GC
- Product Details
- Why Buy From Us?
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM: A light, durable aluminium constructed frame lets you easily go for bike rides with your best friend in tow
- A RIDE WITH A VIEW: Let your pet enjoy the view while looking out the back, front and side ventilated windows while give them shade from the sun
- SAFE AND SECURE: A safety tether inside the trailer attaches to your furry friend's harness to keep them safe when hitting the trails; weather-resistant trailer has reflectors for added visibility
- EASY TO CONNECT: The trailer hitch quickly connects to your bicycle; at the end of your adventure with your best friend, easily disconnect the hitch and collapse the trailer for storage
- STORAGE POUCHES: 3 pockets on the outside of the trailer allow you to bring your pup's lead, treats, water and poo bags along on your adventure
Details: Product Description Get ready for riding trails and wagging tails with the PetSafe Happy Ride Aluminium Dog Bicycle Trailer. The lightweight, durable construction of the frame lets you easily go for bike rides with your best friend behind you. Clip the safety tether to your furry friend's harness to keep them safe and secure inside the bike trailer. Your dog will enjoy the ride with a view looking out the ventilated side, front and rear windows. Pack your best buddy's lead, water and treats for the adventure and store them in the 3 storage pouches on the outside of the bike trailer. At the end of a fun-filled day, the bike hitch quickly disconnects from your bicycle and you can collapse the sides of the trailer for easy storage. PetSafe brand is here to help you and your pet to LIVE HAPPY TOGETHER. Set Contains: Bicycle trailer Removable, washable cushion Adjustable safety tether Bicycle hitch 2 tyres
Package Dimensions: 27.6 x 20.5 x 11.0 inches
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.