Robomow RS612 Robot Lawn MowerFrom Robomow SKU: RS612
• Robomow RS612's floating deck gives a smooth cut by following the lawn's contour.
• Max Lawn Size 14,000 sqr ft (1/4 acre).
• Remote control allows you to mow unreachable areas.
• Built In Rain Sensor avoids mowing in the rain.
• Can mow slopes of up to 35%.
• Can mow lawns with several or single zones based on lawn needs.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Buyer's Guide
- Why Buy From Us?
Built and designed for lawns ranging from 0-14.000 sqft (1/4 acre), the Robomow RS612 brings you maximum lawn enjoyment with minimum mow time. With its ultra-robust design, the Robomow RS612's large steel blades and souped-up 'heavy-on-the grass' motors will have your lawn trimmed, clipped and looking pristine in a snip!
The Robomow RS612 independently departs from the base station, cuts the lawn and returns for charging until the next operation. It is the only robotic mower with blades that reach to the very borders of its base.
• Allows the user to choose whether or not Robomow will operate when sensing rain or high humidity.
• Robomow can mow areas inside the working area with slopes of up to 35%.
• Robomow can handle gardens with several zones and mow each one individually.
• This is a safety feature to help prevent children or others not familiar with the safe operation of Robomow from operating it freely.
Unique Edge Mode
• Robomow is the only robotic mower with blades that reach to the very borders of its base. It is also the only one that has a special Edge mode, in which it follows the perimeter wire for complete coverage of the lawn edges.
• Robomow's cutting height can be adjusted to your lawn's needs.
• Robomow is built in a way that allows you easy servicing and part replacement without professional help.
• Operate and communicate with your Robomow through your mobile phone or tablet.
One Time Setup
• Robomow guides you through easy setup steps until it is ready to operate. Simply follow the instructions on the LCD.
Heavy Duty Blades
• With the strongest steel blades and the widest cutting surface, Robomow is equipped with powerful mowing motors that allow it to handle any terrain and grass type.
• Blade stops rotating immediately if it is lifted from the ground or tilted to a vertical position. When the bumper senses an obstacle, blades stop and Robomow changes its driving direction. To prevent children from operating Robomow, activate the Child Lock.
Quiet Lawn Mower
• Uses quiet motors and a robust, quiet drive system.
• Lock your Robomow with a PIN code, to prevent others from operating it.
• The batteries that operate the Robomow are completely sealed and will not leak any type of fluids, regardless of position.
Base Station / Perimeter Switch and Perimeter Wire
• The Robomow cannot operate without a Perimeter Wire installed and activated through the Base Station / Perimeter Switch. In the event the Perimeter Switch is turned off or otherwise fails to function, the Robomow will stop operating.
Average Work Time: 55 Minutes
Product Dimensions (Inches): 28 x 25 x 12
Product Weight: 44 LBS
Warranty: 3 Year
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How much perimeter wire does the Robomow come with?
The Robomow RS612 comes with 800ft of perimeter wire. Additional wire can be purchased as well.
Will I know in advance when this will mow so I can make sure my dogs are locked inside?
Yes, you can choose what time of the day the robot mower is working with its scheduling feature.
Can the mower handle a separate zone? I have a section that\'s about 8 ft wide that is completely separated by a concrete sidewalk.
Yes, Robomow can handle 4 Subzones and 2 separated zones