Robomow RS630 Robot Lawn Mower
Robomow RS630 Robot Lawn MowerFrom Robomow SKU: RS630
• The Robomow RS630 robot lawn mower mows up to 3/4 acre lawn sizes.
• Automatic lawn mower can mow slopes of up to 35%.
• Self propelled lawn mower can adjust cutting height to your lawn's needs.
• Eco Mode - Minimum energy needed for cutting.
• Edge Mode - Follows the perimeter wire for exact coverage of lawn edges.
• Note: Mower not available for sale in California at this time.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
When it comes to large-scale lawns of 0-3/4 Acre, the Robomow RS630 robot lawn mower is the perfect model for your lawn. Boasting top-of-the-range superior features and specifications, this mean, heavy duty machine is fully equipped with everything required to create and maintain a flawless lawn.
And by cutting the grass continuously, grass clippings are very small - so fine that they immediately disappear and quickly break down adding nutrients back into the soil, helping create a thicker, healthier, greener lawn. That means you can spend your time enjoying your lawn, not cutting it.
This one time purchase will save you years on outside labor and yard maintenance with a mowing service. Take back your time and energy and automate your lawn cleaning labors today.
• Allows the user to choose whether or not Robomow will operate when sensing rain or High humidity.
• Robomow can mow areas imside the working area with slopes of up to 35 percent
• Robomow can handle gardens with several zones and mow each one individually
• This is a safety feature to help prevent children or others not familiar with the safe operation of Robomow from operating it freely.
Unique Edge Mode
• Robomow is the only robotic mower with blades that reach to the very borders of its base. It is also the only one that has a special Edge mode, in which it follows the perimeter wire for complete coverage of the lawn edges.
• Robomow's cutting height can be adjusted to your lawn's needs.
• Robomow is built in a way that allows you easy servicing and part replacement without professional help.
• Operate and communicate with your Robomow through your mobile phone or tablet.
• Lock your Robomow with a PIN code, to prevent others from operating it.
One Time Setup
• Robomow guides you through easy setup steps until it is ready to operate. Simply follow the instructions on the LCD.
Heavy Duty Blades
• With the strongest steel blade and the widest cutting surface, Robomow can easily manage the first cut of the season.
Sensor Equipped Bumpers
• The bumper is equipped with sensor activates when the mower strikes a solid, fixed object. When the bumper sensor is activated, the mower will stop the rotation of the blades immediately, will stop movement in that direction and reverse itself away from the obstacle.
Emergency Stop Button
• The STOP button is located on the carrying handle. Pressing this button or lifting the handle at any time during operation will stop all mower movement and the rotation of the blades immediately.
• Located below the bumper door, on the right side of Robomow (when standing behind the mower). Switching off the Safety Switch will prevent any operation of the Robomow. It is required to switch it off before lifting Robomow and before any maintenance is done.
• It is located at the rear side of Robomow. Removing the Main Fuse will prevent any operation of the Robomow. It is required to remove the fuse before transportation for long distance and before any service (parts replacement) is done.
• The batteries that operate the Robomow are completely sealed and will not leak any type of fluids, regardless of position.
Base Station / Perimeter Switch and Perimeter Wire
• The Robomow cannot operate without a Perimeter Wire installed and activated through the Base Station / Perimeter Switch. In the event the Perimeter Switch is turned off or otherwise fails to function, the Robomow will stop operating.
- Base station and stakes
- 50 ft extension cable
- Power box with mounting kit
- 1200 ft of perimeter wire
- 450 pegs
- 2 wire connectors
- Plot connector
- Set up and operation DVD
- User manual
- Robo ruler
- Narrow pass templet
Average Work Time: 50-70 Minutes
Product Dimensions (Inches): 28 x 25 x 12
Product Weight: 44 LBS
Warranty: 3 Year
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can the robot transfer itself somehow from the front to the back lawn?
Yes, it mows the back and front lawns by creating zones. Zones are sections of your yard, like zone 1 could be the back yard and zone 2 the front yard and so on. Robomow models have up to 7 zones for the RS line and 6 for the RC. After mowing a zone, the Robomow goes to the next zone and mows that. If it needs to recharge while mowing, it will locate the base station, recharge and finish the zone.
How much time does it actually mow, say for my 1/2 acre lawn? Can I have it mow only one or two days a week? Thanks.
It will run for about 2 hours and recharge and go back out, depending on the intensity setting. You can set it for 1 or 2 days a week.
How fast does it travel?
About 1 1/2 mph.
How does it handle obstacles, like swing sets and sheds?
When it senses an obstacle, it turns off the cutting blades, reverses, adjusts its heading, restarts the blades and continues.
Can it mow St. Augustine grass?
Yes, currently Robomow is the only mower that can cut St Augustine grass.