Robomow RS630 29" Green Robot Lawn Mower for Large Yard
Robomow RS630 29" Green Robot Lawn Mower for Large YardFrom Robomow SKU: 22BSGDAE737
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
RS630 29" Green Robot Lawn Mower for Large Yard by Robomow
The Robomow RS robotic lawn mower can easily cut larger lawns up to 3/4 acre with a uniquely powerful cutting system and multi-zone capabilities.
The RS mows automatically and easily managed via the app, returning to charge after each mow. TurboMow feature allows for cutting even high grass with ease, keeping larger lawns manicured without the hassle.
Robotic Lawn Mower Features
- Unique Edge mode and "cut-beyond-the-wheel" design for an impeccable Robomow finish
- A noticeably stronger cutting system compared with competing for robotic mowers
- Gets the job done faster and more efficiently than other robotic mowers
- First-year warranty provided upon registration within 30 days from first use
- Promotes a longer mower lifespan and up to 10% faster area coverage!
- Keeps both your mower and prying little fingers safe and sound
- Sensational mowing speed thanks to lithium-Ferrum high-performance batteries
- Robomow returns to Base Station in rainy weather and starts again when conditions improve
- Drives to different zones in your yard and returns after completing each zone
- Solid and secure blades, ensuring maximum performance and mowing safety
- Handles extraordinarily high grass with ease. TurboMow automatically switches off when grass height is reached
- Blade stops rotating immediately if it is lifted from the ground or tilted to a vertical position
- Designed for quick and intuitive parts replacement
- Equipped with a safety feature to help protect children or others not familiar with Robomow
- Mow areas inside the working perimeter with slopes of up to 20°
Order your 29" Robot Lawn Mower Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
Part Number 22BSGDAE737
Recommended Lawn Size 3/4 acre
Maximum Lawn Size 1.24 acres
Robot Dimensions 29 x 26 x 12.2 in
Robot Weight 44 lbs
Mowing Width 22 in
Mowing Height 0.8 - 3.5 in
Mowing Motors DC Brushless
Mowing Time 80 - 100 min
Area Coverage per Hour 180m2
Charging Time 90 - 110 min
Battery Type 26V Lithium
Battery Capacity Spec 6 Ah
Mowing Power 400 Watts
Power Consumption 34 kWh/month
Noise Level - ECO Mode 66dB
Noise Level - High Load Measured 72dB
Sub-Zones / Starting Points 4
Separated Zones 2
Max Perimeter Wire Length Allowed 800m
Slope 20 degrees
Rain Sensor Yes
Mobile App 2.0 Yes
Web App (MyRobomow) Yes
Voice Activation (Alexa) Yes
Find My Mower Yes
Auto-Depart Safety Alert Yes
Warranty 1 Year
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can the robot transfer itself somehow from the front to the back lawn?
Yes, it mows the back and front lawns by creating zones. Zones are sections of your yard, like zone 1 could be the back yard and zone 2 the front yard and so on. Robomow models have up to 7 zones for the RS line and 6 for the RC. After mowing a zone, the Robomow goes to the next zone and mows that. If it needs to recharge while mowing, it will locate the base station, recharge and finish the zone.
How much time does it actually mow, say for my 1/2 acre lawn? Can I have it mow only one or two days a week? Thanks.
It will run for about 2 hours and recharge and go back out, depending on the intensity setting. You can set it for 1 or 2 days a week.
How fast does it travel?
About 1 1/2 mph.
How does it handle obstacles, like swing sets and sheds?
When it senses an obstacle, it turns off the cutting blades, reverses, adjusts its heading, restarts the blades and continues.
Can it mow St. Augustine grass?
Yes, currently Robomow is the only mower that can cut St Augustine grass.