Robomow RS622 Robot Lawn Mower (2018 Edition)
Robomow RS622 Robot Lawn Mower (2018 Edition)From Robomow SKU: RS622
• Robomow RS622 robot lawn mower is a powerful, accurate and quiet robot lawn mower.
• Automatic robot mower max mowing lawn size is 1/2 acre
• Convenient Remote Control Allows You to Mow Unreachable Areas
• Built In Rain Sensor avoids mowing in the rain.
• Robot lawn mower can mow slopes of up to 35%
• Can mow lawns with several or single zones based on lawn needs.
• Note: Mower not available for sale in California at this time.
• Note: 2018 model is not available for sale in California.
- Product Details
- Product Video
- Why Buy From Us?
A robot lawn mower that's robust and agile enough to handle even the most complex of large lawns, the Robomow RS622 comes complete with the full range of superior features and specifications built-in. Designed to keep sprawling lawns of up to a 1/2 acre in tip-top condition, the Robomow RS622's heavy duty motors will ensure that no matter how large your lawn, it'll always look its very best, year in, year out.
Improved connectivity and greater peace of mind. The RS612 now has 2-way GSM and GPS built in, which improves connectivity with your mobile app as well as remote support. The improved geolocation results in advanced theft protection and recoverability.
Robomow RS622 automatic lawn mower is charged at the Base Station and stays there between operations. Robomow independently departs from the Base Station, cuts the lawn and returns for charging until the next operation.
And by cutting the grass continuously, grass clippings are very small - so fine that they immediately disappear and quickly break down adding nutrients back into the soil, helping create a thicker, healthier, greener lawn. Thus, your lawn always looks freshly cut and the small clippings won't collect on your lawn but help make it richer.
This one time purchase will save you years on outside labor and yard maintenance with a mowing service. Take back your time and energy and automate your lawn mowing labors today.
Built-In GPS Tracking
• Advanced geotracking allows the user to locate and recover a lost or stolen mower. The 2-way GSM increases mobile app connectivity and performance.
• Allows the user to choose whether or not Robomow will operate when sensing rain or high humidity.
• Robomow can mow areas inside the working area with slopes of up to 35%.
• Robomow can handle gardens with several zones and mow each one individually.
• This is a safety feature to help prevent children or others not familiar with the safe operation of Robomow from operating it freely.
Unique Edge Mode
• Robomow is the only robotic mower with blades that reach to the very borders of its base. It is also the only one that has a special Edge mode, in which it follows the perimeter wire for complete coverage of the lawn edges.
• Robomow's cutting height can be adjusted to your lawn's needs.
•Robomow is built in a way that allows you easy servicing and part replacement without professional help.
•Operate and communicate with your Robomow through your mobile phone or tablet.
One Time Setup
• Robomow guides you through easy setup steps until it is ready to operate. Simply follow the instructions on the LCD.
Heavy Duty Blades
• With the strongest steel blades and the widest cutting surface, Robomow is equipped with powerful mowing motors that allow it to handle any terrain and grass type.
• Blade stops rotating immediately if it is lifted from the ground or tilted to a vertical position. When the bumper senses an obstacle, blades stop and Robomow changes its driving direction. To prevent children from operating Robomow, activate the Child Lock.
Quiet Lawn Mower
• Uses quiet motors and a robust, quiet drive system.
• Lock your Robomow with a PIN code, to prevent others from operating it.
• The batteries that operate the Robomow are completely sealed and will not leak any type of fluids, regardless of position.
Base Station / Perimeter Switch and Perimeter Wire
• The Robomow cannot operate without a Perimeter Wire installed and activated through the Base Station / Perimeter Switch. In the event the Perimeter Switch is turned off or otherwise fails to function, the Robomow will stop operating.
- Base station and stakes
- 50 ft extension cable
- Power box with mounting kit
- 1000 ft of perimeter wire
- 400 pegs
- 2 wire connectors
- Plot connector
- Set up and operation DVD
- User manual
- Robo ruler
- Narrow pass templet
Average Work Time: 65 minutes
Product Dimensions (Inches): 28 x 25 x 12
Product Weight: 44 LBS
Warranty: 1 Year
Why Buy From Us?
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.